Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lettuce eat more vegetables!!

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday.

So today I was realizing that I eat SO much fruit... and I really do not eat enough vegetables. It's not that I don't like them... it's just that I forget to eat them, and when I do remember, I feel discouraged because usually preparation involves much more work than with fruits.

But I decided today, I really want to change that mentality. I really want to make and try more recipes, both raw and cooked, that are super delicious and healthy and that contain a bunch of delicious vegetables.

Be prepared to see a lot of guest posts, recipes from family and friends, and of course, recipes from myself.

In the meanwhile, here are some recipes that I've made in the past that do contain lots of veggies:












Unfortunately, that's it. It may look like a lot of recipes to some of you, but no, not in my book. There's so much more I can do with vegetables, and I'm determined to make it happen. 

In the meanwhile, I hope you enjoy these recipes - some of these are among the very first I posted on this blog, so don't be too critical... *bites nails* ... *winks*. 

Don't ask.

Anyway, yes, enjoy the recipes, and I will try my best to juggle school, work, and kitchen time as I come up with tons of delicious, fresh, tasty new recipes to share with y'all. 


Peace, love, and veggies!!!!


~ Natalyn 









No comments:

Post a Comment