No words, right? Just too amazing to describe - I guess you'll just have to try it. ;)
By the way, this recipe has NO SAUCE, so it's super simple. Just cook (or sprout) the wild rice, prepare the veggies, assemble the ingredients and that's it.
|Red cabbage and sunshine|
One more word of advice before the recipe: for best results, mix your ingredients in your bowl very well before you take a bite. You'll thank me later.
Ok, onward to the recipe!
(Sesame and Ginger-infused Wild Rice with Mango, Enoki Mushrooms, and Veggies)
Serves 2 generous bowls
* 1 cup wild rice, cooked according to package directions (should give you 2-3 cups of cooked rice)
* 2 tsp. minced ginger
* 2 tsp. sesame oil
*1-2 cups finely chopped kale
* 1-2 cups shredded cabbage
* fresh enoki mushrooms
* 1 large ripe mango, sliced thin and cut into small pieces
Garnish (for each bowl)
* 1/4 avocado, sliced
* a drizzle of sriracha hot sauce
* pinch turmeric
* sprinkle of coconut palm sugar
1) Cook rice. Separate evenly into two big bowls. Add 1 tsp. minced ginger and sesame oil to each.
2) Add remaining ingredients onto each bowl. Make sure there's enough kale and red cabbage. If it doesn't look like enough, ADD MORE.
3) Garnish is an important part - especially the avocado. Add the avocado, hot sauce, turmeric, and natural sugar.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hey, did you know that yesterday was Earth day? Well, since I didn't write a blog post about it yesterday....
HAPPY BELATED EARTH DAY!!!!!!
... *hugs a tree*
Peace, love, and mangoes.