Sunday, January 20, 2013

Catching up.

Hi everyone!!!!


It's been forever since I've written a post! So, in case you were wondering how things have been going the past few months...

1) I've been learning more and more about healthy living each and every day. The more I learn, the more I realize that there is no one-size-fits-all diet, and that the definition of a healthy lifestyle truly depends on the person.

2) I've also been trying to workout more often, even if it's just a ten minute brisk walk around the neighborhood.

The tip to making any strength exercise funner: Do an Einstein face!!! ;)


And of course, I made a recipe here and there. I didn't post them (or visit my blog much) because I have had quite the adventure, which I might explain later.... maybe... nah. Nevermind. It's boring anyway. 
Back to the recipes - so you can get an idea of the tasty yummies coming here in the near future, just take a look at my plate from tonight's supper:

From left to right: Kathy's salad, rosemary fries, spinach brown rice, Cuban black beans.

Indeed, the lighting is horrible, but as you can see in the picture, I tried Kathy's Green Power Tower Salad and it was AMAZING. I highly recommend that you give it a try! Anyway, to the right of the salad is my newest creation: balsamic rosemary garlic beat and potato "fries". Yeah, I know. I'll work on the name so it sounds cooler. But for now, what you see is whatcha get! ;) The other two squares are filled with my mom's spinach brown rice and her scrumptious Cuban black beans!!!! 

Well, that's all for now, folks. 

It's been a long time, huh? 

I just can't keep away from here for too long, can I? 

Anyway, much love and hugs!

~ Natalyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment