When life hands you a leftover baked potato...
Make some potato hash for breakfast!!
That's some great advice, huh? ;)
I did not even realize how easy it is to make this. It's only four ingredients - and none of them will make you run to the store! It's also very fast. I made it in like 10 minutes.
I know it doesn't look like a work of art, but I assure you, it is good!
Easy. Fun. Quick. Delicious.
The best four words in culinary history!
Well, onward to the recipe:
Nat's Quick n' Easy Potato Hash
* 1 leftover baked potato
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 1-2 tsp. cooking oil of choice
1) Peel the potato - the skin should slide right off. Shred it with a grater.
2) In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix potato with salt and pepper.
3) In a medium frying pan, heat cooking oil. Add potato hash. Let sit for a 30 seconds and then mix around. Keep mixing until hot and lightly golden. Remove from heat.
4) Serve immediately! :D
Warning: The potatoes WILL stick to the pan and it's gonna look like you have a hard mess to clean, but trust me with this - it's not. All you have to do is let the pan cool and then fill it to the top with water. While you enjoy your delicious food, the water will work as a natural non-stick, and by the time you finish eating and go to wash the pan, everything should easily come off. Isn't that great? :)
What do you like to do with your leftover baked potato? I 'd love to hear your ideas. :)