So I looked in my refrigerator, and I saw:
And then this happened: ...
Mmmmmmm! I know it doesn't look like "mmmmm" but you will never guess this has kale in it! It's such a refreshing drink, and pretty much tastes like apple juice! No joke, see for yourself. It was actually a bit too sweet for me. Next time I'm just going to use green apples, not fuji, but I'll leave that choice to you.
Green Boost Apple Juice
Serves 1-2 (makes about 1 and 1/2 big glasses)
* 1 green apple, core removed
* 1 fuji apple, core removed
* 1 medium head romaine lettuce
* 1 leaf kale
1) Wash all ingredients, especially the lettuce (one leaf at a time), VERY thoroughly.
2) Prepare the ingredients by cutting them into pieces that will fit into your juicer.
3) Place cup under the spout and start juicin'!
Sweet. Crisp. Delicious.