Sunday, August 19, 2012

Juice, Juice, Juice!!!

Hello, my friends!

So I looked in my refrigerator, and I saw:


Apples...
              
Kale...
                                 
Lettuce...

And then this happened: ...

JUICE!! 

Mmmmmmm! I know it doesn't look like "mmmmm" but you will never guess this has kale in it! It's such a refreshing drink, and pretty much tastes like apple juice! No joke, see for yourself. It was actually a bit too sweet for me. Next time I'm just going to use green apples, not fuji, but I'll leave that choice to you.


Green Boost Apple Juice

Serves 1-2 (makes about 1 and 1/2 big glasses)

Ingredients:
* 1 green apple, core removed 
* 1 fuji apple, core removed
* 1 medium head romaine lettuce
* 1 leaf kale
Directions:
1) Wash all ingredients, especially the lettuce (one leaf at a time), VERY thoroughly.
2) Prepare the ingredients by cutting them into pieces that will fit into your juicer.
3) Place cup under the spout and start juicin'!

Sweet. Crisp. Delicious. 


Enjoy. :)


Much love,

~ Natalyn
             

No comments:

Post a Comment