Drenched in ranch dressing??
Ok, I'm done.
Actually I'm not done. Guess what I used as one of the base ingredients for this dressing??
Just guess. :)
|Exotic, delicious, healthy Thai Coconut (yes, that is my picture, thank you very much)|
Surprised, or what? >:)Man, I miss salads... I just got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday, and I am feelin' (and lookin') it today. Here's my keyboard's version of my face:
-________- (It really looks like that. Ha! Ha!)
That's why I pulled out this creamy, delicious, healthy salad for you guys to try. Please, eat it for me, partake in the consumption of this nourishing salad. Have your family join! Hurry, before your wisdom teeth get pulled out!!!!!!!
Kale Corn and Chive Salad with Creamy Dressing
* 4 leaves kale or other lettuce, chopped into very small, bite-size pieces
* BIG handful of cherry tomatoes
* 1 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed completely
* 2 green onions, chopped
* RAW coconut ranch dressing
* Raw/Vegan barbecue sauce of choice (totally optional)
1) Toss all salad ingredients together and add dressing.
2) Mix until thoroughly combined. Enjoy. :)
Now for the dressing. I love this dressing. It reminds me of ranch, hence the name I gave it.
Raw Coconut Ranch Dressing
* 1/2 the meat of young Thai coconut (can be found at Sprouts market or your local Asian market)
* 1/4 cup coconut water
* Juice of 1/2 lime
* 1/4 cup almond milk
* 1 Tbsp. tahini
* 1 tsp. garlic powder
* 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast (you can find this at any health food store near you - or you can always check online)
* pinch of salt
* at least 1/2 tsp. pepper, and the rest to taste. :)
* 1 tsp. chia seeds (totally optional)
1) Blend all ingredients together until perfectly creamy! :)
Here's what I like to do with my healthy "ranch" dressing:
Well, that's all for now, folks. Wisdom teeth are hurting and ima take some Vikadin (is that how you spell it??).